herpes sounds like the name of a greek god
thats because it seriously is 1 letter away
um lol i don’t remember any greek gods named gerpes learn ur history
HERMES YOU ASSHOLE
HERE HE IS WITH HIS DICK AND HIS CROWN AND HIS DAMN CAPE
all hail gerpes
Josh Hartnett by Mario Testino for VMAN Magazine 2006
really aroused byinto being manhandled in The Covenant
apparently my mom outed me to my brothers today
Come back to bed, I say, I won’t hurt you. And you tell me
you hate women, or at least the ones who’ve never heard
the frightened, wingless birds
in their chests singing so they may be found. You hate their bodies
stuttering against you, how they close their eyes to look
for God. You want to know why
they all smell like August, why their reckless hearts darken
like eclipses beneath you. And when they leave, you touch
yourself to remember fear.
You dream of green fruit and revolvers and the roots
of your teeth weakening. And you say, There’s only water,
and deeper water.
I touch myself to remember where mystery comes from.
You need to believe in God-in such a listener, but I am
the only answering voice.
And I say, Even the shape of your mouth is a miracle,
even your two bruised eyes. The only way to deeper water
is to forget the beginning.
Forget all the women who’ve summered under you. Forget light
once split the world in two. Walk back into the dark
you were broken from.
Prayer for Deeper Water
- [Laurent Levy]
Bessie Stringfield – Rode solo coast to coast through the deep south in the 1940′s.
"Perhaps the most famous is Newton’s third law: when one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body. Or, put simply, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." — The Principia of Natalie Dormer
god, i hate teenage girls, they’re so vapid and awful
like, let’s go over a list of all the terrible things teenage girls have done
- volunteered for the first line of defense at the battle of stalingrad to fight against nazis
- invented science fiction
- rode twice as far as paul revere, in the pouring rain and alone, to alert americans to the approaching british during the revolutionary war
- pioneered the art of investigative journalism, and its use as a tool of social justice
- turned the tide of the hundred years’ war
- put themselves in the line of fire, often literally, in order to help end injustice
- organized a student strike that helped spark brown v. board
- hid from the nazis in an annex for two years and found such great poignancy in their experience that their ordinary day-to-day-thoughts have become world famous
- led lewis and clark across the north american continent— while pregnant/raising a child
- worked to desegregate schools in 1835, as well as to end slavery
- helped found the aclu and fought for women’s suffrage; also, got arrested for being radical socialists
- wrote the first known work of literature by an american black person
like, god, what a bunch of bubbleheaded excuses for human beings
42 And he said unto Jesus, “Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.”
43 And Jesus said unto him, “Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in Paradise.”
mythology au | dionysus
I believe in you.